Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Quotes

These are supposed to be racist quotes, or so said the website that I ripped them from....


All my life I've been dealing with my race because of where I grew up and being in the rap game. I'm at a boiling point.. Anybody who pulls the race card is getting it right back in their face.
Eminem

Like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, sometimes niggers got to be killed before their greatness can be recognized.
The Game

When we're unemployed, we're called lazy; when the whites are unemployed it's called a depression
Jesse Jackson

Racism has been an integral component of American culture since its founding upon the genocide of Native Americans, and the forced slavery of Africans and Afro-Americans
Vincent F. Rocchio


If a white man falls off a chair drunk, it's just a drunk. If a Negro does, it's the whole damn Negro race.
Bill Cosby

The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who is winning an argument with a liberal.
Peter Brimelow

Sorry there aren't that many.  I had about 50 but they just weren't that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment