Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Started

Racism is always a sensitive sort of topic.  But I am not a sensitive sort of person so I thought that it would be an appropriate thing for me to run a blog about.




I am not really a racist person but my favourite joke is: "I've got nothing against Jews in particular, just in general."
But in all honesty the only thing I have against Jews is Israel.  Not because Israel is Jewish, but because it is in constant violation of International law, possess weapons of mass destruction, and pretty much participates in ethnic cleansing.
Jews have of course been a target since well before the formation of Israel (see the holocaust).  In fact it dates back many centuries, I read a book called Ivanhoe, set in England during the times of the Crusades (around the same time as Robin Hood in fact) and even back then they were bagging on the Jews.





More recently Black americans have become a target of racism.  Fried chicken and watermelons tend to be recurring themes.

And following the terrorist attacks of 9/11 arab muslims have resurfaced as a popular target especially amongst americans.
Thats all for now.  Topics to come include; Australian Aboriginals, Serbs (and their gayness), no doubt more on Jews and Israel as well as black people, the French, and the Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment